Assam High School TET Recruitment 2020 update, Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teacher (Science & Arts) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020
Last Date of Application: 30/09/2020
Graduate Teacher (Arts):
Number of vacancies: 3903 Nos
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid. In respect of Secondary TET, the Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC ST(P) ST(H) and PwD category.
Graduate Teacher (Science):
Number of Vacancies: 1843 Nos
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid. In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC ST(P) ST(H) and PwD category.
Pay Scale: Graduate Scale of pay of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/ – and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Age (Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020)
Age Limit: Candidates age must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and after 01.01.1980).
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to PwD.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who fulfilled all mentioned eligibility criteria of this Director of Secondary Education, Assam Recruitment are able to submit their application on an official online application portal of DSE, Assam. Step by step online application guide to apply Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application LinkLink.
- After registration, enter your High School TET details and Date of Birth.
- After that enter your asked personal details.
- After completing above steps you need to enter your educational details.
- Finally, completing all steps and uploading required documents you are able to submit your application.
- After submission of application, take that acknowledgement copy for future use.
Documents to Submitted with Online Application
The following self-attested coloured copies of certificates and documents to be submitted online
- Mark sheet of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/B. Sc.
- Pass Certificate of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/B. Sc.
- Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C./H.S.L.C. Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of High School TET.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of B.Ed
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)
- Certificate of recognized Sports at national level representing Assam
- Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at national level.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.